why do girls like to talk on the phone at night or text at nite.?
is it meant to be sexy or makes them feel like, the guy could be doing many other things but he is talking to me.
Or do they just feel naughty?
or is it as a girl put it to me" it is sweet"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
I miss you.......not!lol *grins*
Less distractions at night. I also just enjoy talking to guys when i'm all relaxed and tucked up in bed.
I have a feeling you were the 'Mr Anonymous' I talked about in my recent post! lol
well i think it is the chilled atmosphere at night that makes the conversation even better... me i like talking at night with the speaker phone on...hehe
pls come quick oo.I've been stalking your blog since...
I'm 2nd...
Thats because girls are nocturnal..
and they know the guys wouldnt have any excuse ..well, except sleep..but who really need that anyways.
yup yup..like Minky said..its the lack of distraction, you can concentrate on what the person is sayin, especially wiv the lights turned off....you just cant "talk" in the daytime, what with work and people all over the place..n'est pas?
its a lie jo!they jst feel al sexy talkin at on phone at wee hours....considerin it wud b quite,chill,cozzy.....lol....its sorta like a bubble bath....
a question 4 the ages
i dnt kno abt liking it...but mayb thats cos im now in a relationship....ok, now casting my mind back....i dnt think i enjoyed it per se...but the ppl above hav made a good point....less distractions at night. But I hav a question: r u calling her? or is she calling u?
(and u do kno that if you, or whicheva guy dont want to talk...y'all dnt hav to. jus fall asleep!)
y do guys call girls at night??
is it because they think girls like talking on the phone at night??
Or because its cheaper(hey most of the time it is)
Or because they call the babe and she says 'call me in the night..i really like talking at that time cos its sexy)
ps-hope ur enjoying travelling btw cities! the last city was nice wasnt it??
Its just sexy and you talk without any form of disraction.
i updated.
You want the first spot.
Go claim it right now.
And, don't say i never did anything nice for you.
lol!
....I HAVE ALWAYS WANDERED ABOUT THIS TO U KNU...yea ....its got to be summin about being tucked in bed....ur relaxed....UR SEXY VOICE naturally COMES ON....THERE IS SUMMIN BOUT THE DARKNESS OUTSIDE....and well if ur me....who likes to climb out my window and seat on the roof..(dont ask abeg).....THE LOVELY SUMMER BREEZE..STARING UP INTO THE STARS.....and hearing a guy have this tremedous crush on....SAY YOUR NAME.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......i lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrve late night calls....
p.s: xoxo
I have been following ur blog since tin tin..
Jst wanted to say u hav another fan.. u knw me but hav absolutely no idea its me....
oh n minky r u crushing on him or something.....i love blogsvillee!!
damn!!!!!!!!!!!
just realised it isn't who i think it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im still ur fan though coz i learn a lot from ur posts!!
@ Anonymous- What made you jump to that conclusion!??
good girls at day... freaks at night lol!!!
am so guilty of this..**blushes** seriousli, i think i do it for the privacy and then we have each other's undivided attention and kinda like the feeling like ure kissing someone goodnight, like the last person u talk to before goin to bed..and yeah its sweet!!(spoken like a true gal lol)
Becuase night time is when everyone else is asleep and I can feel we are the only two people in the world.
i think its a two-way thing..boys also like it..
i wont deny it, i love talkin at night cos its sexy..theres just somn bout it..
Lol! LOL! LOl! all the comments are funny! I guess you have gotten your answers... Summarise em all into one paragraph of : "The reason y girls like talking at night"
Ok. Am chatting shit!
I go with what you wrote: it is sweet:)...*
Post a Comment