Why do men cheat...coming soon!!

01:47 / Posted by Tininu /

Why do men cheat....this post is coming soon!!

Labels:

10 comments:

Comment by NaijaBabe on 27 June 2008 at 02:23

Yes pls I want to hear it...and watch you crucify yourself in the process!

Comment by Lady on 27 June 2008 at 02:59

highly ANTICIPATED!!!!
P.S: I WONDER Y I CANT SLEEP OOO...BLOG WILL NOT PUT ME IN TROUBLE (AMEN)

Comment by Nigerian Drama Queen on 27 June 2008 at 04:35

This should be interesting!

Comment by LG on 27 June 2008 at 10:10

oya na Tin-tin,
spill it.., we r ready!!!!!!

Anonymous on 27 June 2008 at 19:35

Cant wait to see what you come up with!

Comment by -xXx- L'amour -xXx- on 27 June 2008 at 22:07

wow!! i cant wait..xx

Comment by Enigma on 28 June 2008 at 20:58

Bring it on! Waiting to support your views!

Comment by Eb the Celeb on 1 July 2008 at 05:38

This is a book I read a while back by Michael Baisden... but I would love to get another man's take

Comment by allyurz on 3 July 2008 at 06:55

...cos its in their genes duhhh lol

Comment by *** MIELE XOXO *** on 6 July 2008 at 17:34

This should be very interesting

Post a Comment