To my devoted fans,
You are the reason i wake up every morning. i decided i am not going to give you one of those "i've got work and exams speech", but i will not blog 2moro as ( thursday is usually my blogging day)... Some idiot lecturer gave me 50% in some piece of course work that i thought i was going to get like 87% and has almost ruined my chance of getting a first, so i need to make sure the next piece of course work is not lacking...will try over the weekend to update, but i am meant to hang out with my muyiwa and all that...so no promises...... let us say tuesday give or take......
Labels:
Excuses
i'll try and put up that feeder thing up so that you guys dont have to keep coming to my page day in, day out to check if i have updated!!!...
So please bear with me, you know once i have achieved the first i will be back...I will not let you down like all those bloggers who just disappear during exams...
Just to update all of you, tin-tin( Girl) and i will soon become an item... but fears that she might go back to nig are making me think twice about commitment.
That reminds me, there should be some kind of blog awards or oscar, because although i have only been here for a few months, i think i should at least be nominated for a category at least, so that i can be inspired to write during the holidays...Knowing this blogsville, there probably is...probably for the elite and A-list such as bella!!, if there is let me know..
Your Shining Knight-in-Armour on a white horse.
...........Tin-tin..................
6 comments:
lol devoted fans ko, better go and read. jks. I just remembered the summer i was in jand and I slept over at ur place after a party :) ur very caring sha, and the day I almost choked on chinese after the girls and I left ur place lol fun times.
o yea silly me, good luck with the course thingy darling. U'll kick ass don't worry
booboo...naija or no naija..i will always be there!
i did not want to say this ohh cos people dont go thinking i'm some aje butter..but we have wireless in our house in abuja...so i can blog..plus i have a glo blackberry so i can email u on the go!!!! besides i'll be back to claim u!!! just dont let your eyes wonder!! UNLESS....
I'M FEELING U ON THAT award sturves....we need to start rallying..unless we'll be ignored..a bloggers union maybe???
Good luck with your next piece of course work.I would definitely nominate you if there happened to be any kind of a blog award.
Yeah I feel you on that one...I already have a name for your category....
BEST NAIJA INTRIGUING MALE ORIENTED BLOG
w@ u think? huh?
berra still let's form an awards union...w@ y'all say?
Post a Comment