................!!!! Currently under review.

21:40 / Posted by Tininu /

On the contrary to the last post, it seems that there isnt full acceptance of my blog.

It seems to be more of a burden than an outlet and is interfering with my personal life. So on that note i hereby close this blog down...I am sorry but for now that just seems to be the way things are for now till things can be sorted out....

Please note that taking this action has been a last resort and is not an ultimate farewell, if things can be sorted out, then i will be back effective immediately but till then..

Sorry to dissapoint! I truly am, this is not the way i intended things to be or end...

Thank you for your time and the experience we have had, you guys have been great...

Tininu.
I love you guys

Labels:

31 comments:

Anonymous on 11 August 2008 at 00:19

Lol, I was expecting this post. I still remember how much I laughed when I first discovered your blog! Farewell Tininu dear.

Hope you have a great summer!

Comment by Nigerian Drama Queen on 11 August 2008 at 03:40

Tin-Tin why now?
Blogger will not be the same without you.
Your one of the few bloggers that just yarns without far of what anyone will say or think.
DONT GOOOOOOO

Comment by uNWrItten* on 11 August 2008 at 05:19

wow..i guess this is expected huh?
well you figure out whatever it is..ill miss u..peace hun! :)

Comment by O'Dee on 11 August 2008 at 13:48

Tininu ooooooo!
Just yesterday u posted a vacancy, 2 day u say u r leaving blogville.

Farewell.

Comment by bumight on 11 August 2008 at 14:36

tininu, what have u done that anonymouses are all over ur ass? ta lo se?

and what do u mean by ur blog is not fully "accepted". I have a love-hate relationship with ur blog, so u cant just shut down.....or u're looking for us to beg u?

oya, pls dont go!

Comment by O'Dee on 11 August 2008 at 15:15

In that case, run till the whole thing is settled.

maybe u need to compromise a bit, cos ladies can b a bit jealous (speaking 4 myself).

I wish you 2 the best o.
Lets know when the wedding bells start ringing, even if its only 1 line in a post.

I won't be giving u names of any bridesmaids. I do not want 2 come btw a good thing.

I shouldn't have doubted d marriage @ all. When you get there, do not doubt.

Wedding colors: brown & orange.

Comment by O'Dee on 11 August 2008 at 15:33

Maybe you should take a break 4 a while then. I think she just needs her man. N it seems to me u r doing a good job, compromising n listening to her.

Relationships are hard work.

Am not into pink @ all. Rabbi loves blue, but we had that @ our TDW. I av a weakness 4 brown. The colours should really be brown & gold with a touch of orange.
But with all d orange gele's, i do not think d orange will be a touch.

The wedding is not far from home.

Comment by Mz. Dee on 11 August 2008 at 16:21

Hope you come back boo...kinda fell in love with u..xx

Comment by doll (retired blogger) on 11 August 2008 at 18:17

wow...why now?

Comment by omonaija123 on 11 August 2008 at 19:25
This comment has been removed by the author.
Comment by Lady on 12 August 2008 at 03:47

ABEG ABEG........TINTIN IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE JO.......CANT U AL SEE.......IT IS YET ANOTHER ONE OF HE'S PLOTS..........HE REALIZES THAT DROPPING THIS BOMB BOOSTS RATINGS/..........ITS THE SAME WAY JANET JACKSON KNEW THAT FLASHING HER NIPPLE WILL GET ON THE NEWS.........OR THE WAY JAY-Z KNEW THAT SMACKING BEYONCE'S BOOTY WILL CAUSE RIOT ON YOUTUBE/.........
P.S: NA LIE U TALK.........AS LONG I STILL RESIDE IN BLOGSVILLE......U AINT GOING ANYWHERE BRUV(yuck!!!! did i just say "bruv"????????/ thats soooo north london like..lol
p.p.s:xoxo

Comment by eFJay on 12 August 2008 at 21:52

Awww Shame... I hope 'baby' lets you come back. Take care of u and her too!

ef babe

Comment by Afronuts on 13 August 2008 at 15:35

ol boy! Dont tell me u're quitting!

Dont!

Stop acting like a victim. I think u shud read 'Reinventing yourself' by Steve Chandler.

It'll help u

Comment by DB on 13 August 2008 at 16:41

awww, when ve only just discovered u.
hope u come back soon
hope u were only joking

Comment by flabby on 14 August 2008 at 16:21

ah well..i guess ill find another victim!

Comment by zara (my alter ego) on 14 August 2008 at 21:22

what is this i see??
but i just added u to my blog roll!!! now what am i supposed to do????? **sob**

Anonymous on 18 August 2008 at 04:36

erm! broda tin-tin,.why now?
don't leave blogsville like this.you're joking abi?

Anonymous on 18 August 2008 at 04:38

erm! broda tin-tin,.why now?
don't leave blogsville like this.you're joking abi?

Comment by Bombchell on 18 August 2008 at 05:03

ha ha ha what a 1st post to read.

lol have fun in the real world for us websurfers =)

Comment by Tinu on 18 August 2008 at 17:28

TIN TIN BOY...STEP INTO MY OFFICE!!!


I WANT A DIVORCE!!!

Comment by Tinu on 18 August 2008 at 17:28

DRAMA QUEEN...U BERRA GET BACK HERE!!!

Comment by Shubby Doo on 18 August 2008 at 19:54

please sort this out with wifey...

i have been stalking in silence and i enjoy all that those annons throw at you and the way you hit the body ball...i do not want them to free you...not so easily

Make up kia kia and come back

Comment by Tinu on 19 August 2008 at 16:47

u are not serious??

it cannot end like this...i refuse for it to end like this!!

infact i should give u my email address..we have to talk one on one!!!!


HOLLER!

Comment by Ms.O on 20 August 2008 at 22:30

Ok the rough play should end now!!! Come back..ASAP!!!

Comment by WeirdGurl on 20 August 2008 at 23:02

come back pwease!!! we miss u

Comment by Buttercup on 21 August 2008 at 15:50

aww shame..

Comment by kay-shawn on 21 August 2008 at 17:50

You cannot be serious!!! This is a joke, right?

Anonymous on 24 August 2008 at 19:09

IT IS A FCUKING LIE!

hahahaha...remember what u said to me when I was leaving blogville?

well same to YOU! think abourrit!

Comment by flabby on 25 August 2008 at 14:32

id actually like to take u up on ur offer for channeling my emotional energy! is that best friend application still open?

Anonymous on 25 August 2008 at 16:06

last time I checked...ur signature sign out was "sexually yours" and I have been using "sexily yours" siiiiiinnnceee...if u have any grouse see ma lawyer...flabby

Comment by Zena on 25 August 2008 at 19:05

Blogsville is becoming depressing

Post a Comment